Taking too long? Close loading screen.

GOATS MILK INTENSIVE HAND CREME

$20.00

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

This lush, thick creme is specially formulated to provide a rich moisture to those parts of our body that need it most. 

It is 99.5% pure and natural. The remaining 0.5% is a non-paraben preservative. 

Made from fresh goats milk (not powdered) and beeswax straight from the bee keeper. 

GET IN TOUCH NOW

SEND US AN SMS

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
donthavetime
DONT HAVE TIME
For all those things you don't have time for