Hourly Rates. Yes, we work per hour so you get the most for your money!
Admin, Bookkeeping & Accounting
$70/hr on site inc GST
We can come to you and scan receipts), or we log in from our office & work via your cloud access (google drive, cloud based accounting system, gmail, etc) to help with emails, chasing money for your small business, and filing & organising your online documents, ask us for anything else!
Bookkeeping and Accounting
$80/hr inc GST
Weekly or Fortnightly
Housekeeping Regular Services
Weekly - $68/hr inc GST
Fortnightly - $70/hr inc GST
Included in one easy hourly rate:
Housekeeping, Organising/Decluttering, Gardening, Blind/Window Cleaning, Administration (2 hr min to site), Packing/Unpack
- Family & environmentally friendly products with exception of Bleach upon request, and Anti Viral Cleaner we use on door handles/switches in your home re: in response to Covid Cleaning requirements.
- All staff are police checked, NDIS & COVID trained, workers compensation covered & public liability insured
- All staff are professionally trained, equipped to take care of the majority of your regular household needs.
- We can include a mix of cleaning, tidying, decluttering, organising, ironing, meal preparation, bed making, washing, folding, window/blind cleaning, gardening services, FOR the one rate ask us how!
- Access to our carpet shampooing service, window cleaning, through to gutter cleaning & gardening at a slightly higher rate - $80 ph inc gst.
- FREE Key safe provided while with us for your key to keep on site at all times
- Individualised job sheets created to suit you, Week A, Week B, or maybe Monday, Wednesday & Friday, with specialised attention in different areas to best maintain your home.
- Job sheets sent via email to you once your job is completed
- Reminder emails/texts & feedback requests to ensure we always better our service to you with your direction!
- Finished service with compostable bin liners – made in Adelaide (small and large bin liners)
- Covid Safe & NDIS Trained employees
AND IF YOU HAVE BEEN WITH US over 12 months – Loyalty is Rewarded - Absolutely Fabulous you are!
- You have access to Jen and Jess for extra services you may wish us to organise for you – great for organising 3 quotes for a task, or maybe simply advise a trusted service provider in your area (take another thing off your list)
- 2 credits for cancelled services (where would have fallen into last minute category)
- FREE last minute cancellation if you or your family are sick, since COVID appeared, we prefer to keep you and our staff safe - Thank you for being honest!
- Automatic reminders x 2 for Window Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning & Gutter Cleaning.
- 1 hour free TRADE call out. We open up and lock up for you!
- 1 of your friends/family can use us for a casual service for the rate you pay!
Professional Workplace Cleaning
Commercial Cleaning – (Limited availability)
$80/hr inc GST – INC BEFORE & AFTER HOURS (we don’t do weekends)
- Key safe provided
- Completed with Bio Bag Bin Liners
- Job sheets emailed to you
- Bathrooms, bench tops, windows (where accessible) cleaned *or advise and we can organise window clean for more difficult sites
- Covid clean on handles, switches & bin lids
- DHT’s high standard across your office
More time for the things you want to do
Our mission is to keep our clients happy by providing them more time to do the things they want to do, less time doing the things they don't want to do at the highest standard possible. While keeping great hard working happy staff through flexible well paid work to enable them to take care of their families needs so they can provide a housekeeping service at an elite level consistently for our clients.
A little extra note: PLEASE ask DHT initially if we look after your area. If we have somebody within 15-20 min from you, we are happy to take care of you, however if you are further out, we may require a higher minimum hourly commitment or a small travel fee for our staff to take care of you.
How to pay for your service
Payment terms: An invoice will be sent via email, payment is required before or on day of service. We accept direct deposit OR you can use our credit/debit card payment options (for a small 2% fee), see bottom of our website page (scroll down) for pay account online (or use the top right hand button at the top of our website). 🙂 We also provide discounts for payment of entire invoice within 5 days of invoice date for our ongoing clients! WE prefer not to hold you to an ezidebit system, it's rigid and doesn't allow for flexibility, we believe you will want to stay with us and pay your accounts because you love our service & care about the people you love looking after you!
For those new to a housekeeping service, here's an idea of what your home may cost you using DHT:
You couldn't even swing a cat
1 bathroom, 1- 2 bedrooms, small eat-in kitchen, lounge/laundry, floors = $136 inc
The Brady Bunch
Where property is larger than this, multiple stories, please simply request a quote and Jenny or Jess will look after you.
I have 'lost my house', please find it again...
This package is for those who do not know where to begin, maybe they have lost access to a room, or maybe their entire house looks like a salvation army drop off zone rather than home! These declutter jobs cannot be quoted without being costly, so instead we were going to provide a starter pack of time.
Please note: Extra charges will apply for any storage items required to be purchased for your items. Please advise if you need this before ordering one of these packages/rates.
- 3 hrs = $210 inc (1 person for 3 hours)
- 6 hrs = $420 inc (often this means 2 people go out for 3 hours)
- 9 hrs = $630 inc (we try to have 3 people for 3 hours on this rate – giving you the most efficient service, fastest way to get on top of a room). We also try to ensure we include within those 3 people an organiser, so as we clean and clear, the organiser is able to put those things you wish to keep in an organised place. Making the process a complete package.
Please note: Decluttering requires you to be home, we need you to advise if you want to keep, throw out, give away or sell an item (recouping some of your declutter costs). The most effective declutters are where people are able to be decisive with what they are willing to let go. Please also be aware that these jobs take a long time, one room can be a 9 hour job! Hence why quoting can be an impossible task, majority of clients declutters revolve around unpacking boxed items and emptying them into piles, cleaning the space & organising items back into that space to provide the most room back for the client. Where items are to be given away, we take straight to our local Salvation Army or local charity store of your choice. We are also fortunate to have a wonderful organisers & declutters as part of our team (Jane, Letka, Arthur & MORE) Great for moving in jobs, or pre-sales declutters, through to setting up a home office, or revising your kitchen!
WE ALSO CAN PACK YOUR ITEMS READY FOR MOVING HOUSE! Sometimes it’s just the kitchen holding people back, let us pack and clean your kitchen for you!