THREE easy ways to get in touch
WHY USE US
We are a small Central Coast & MidCoast/Barrington Coast business, dedicated to looking after you! We have caring, meticulous, efficient staff who can look after the majority of your household & small business needs to give you back the TIME you desperately seek. NDIS approved, insurance company preferred & so much more. See 'whats in the price' under 'hourly rates'.
Maybe you moved in 3 weeks ago, but still have boxes to unpack, or you simply fear tax time, and all that filing or bookwork is looking most ominous. Maybe your backyard looks like a jungle, with a short run way to the clothes line? Maybe all you need is a cleaner, or would you love a full housekeeping service and somebody to make you a meal & turn down your bed or just fold that washing & put it away.
DontHaveTime can help with it all. With amazing, efficient, meticulous, hardworking, caring, trustworthy, professional staff, and many who have been with us for years! ALONG with these reasons to choose DontHaveTime, we have also won WOMO's 2020 award, our 9th award in 9 years, all based on real cilents leaving real reviews, feel free to check them out to see the diverse range of ways we can give you back more time!
We are fully insured, fully equipped using environmentally friendly techniques & products to ensure safe for those with allergies & little people or four legged friends. Now including Covid safe practises & clinnell wipes to help reduce the spread. This environmental ethic & care of not just the families we take care of, also pushes our determination to leave as minimal footprint throughout our business, to relining bins with completely bio degradable liners made from corn starch, finding better ways to clean with less products (old school) & finding new products that will add less into our already overflowing rubbish dumps!
We are only a small business, so please know we really do care about every job we look after, & have met & trained every employee we hire, to ensure we are not just giving you back the time you are keen to find but ensuring your peace of mind!
ONE DEDICATED AND AMAZING TEAM
Our DHT team is DHT trained, DHT equipped, police checked and passionate about attending to your needs.
- Housekeeping services
- Gardening/home maintenance
- Account Keeping & Admin services
- Organising trades, through to opening up your home & managing this while you work or relax.
A LOCAL FAMILY, A LOCAL BUSINESS
We are a family-orientated Central Coast/MidCoast business. We know our staff well & they feel like extended family. We do not know how to do it any differently. We created DHT around our children & understand how hard balancing work, kids & home can be. So Donthavetime was born.
TIME is precious, let us help you find more of it.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HOME AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Rest assured that all of our cleaning products are family and environmentally friendly. If you have an allergy, we will accommodate you, and we always ask permission if we feel bleach needs to be used to whiten grout in the bathroom where regular cleaning has failed. Our desire to further reduce our foot print flows through to your finishing touches, and subsequently we have also now become a Biobag distributor!
FOR ALL THOSE THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR!
FOR ALL THOSE THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR!
All our cleaning products are family & environment friendly and our employees are police checked, DHT trained, DHT equipped & insured to look after you and your home.
- General cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Oven cleaning
- Polishing shoes
- Making beds
- Meal Preparation/Cooking a meal
- Fridge cleaning
- Vacuuming and washing floors
- Drop your car to the mechanic
- Open up for tradesmen, lock up upon completion
- Or just getting down and dirty: cleaning under, around, behind & inside those things you never find time to do.
- De-cluttering and organising your home
- Hanging out laundry, wash, dry & fold
- Pick up your dry cleaning, or simply dropping off.
- Unpacking after a move or help packing for a move
- Preparing house for a party
- Regular weekly & fortnightly cleans
- One-off Spring Cleans - casual rates
- Holiday rental cleans (Clean up, clear fridge, putting the rubbish out etc.)
- Concierge services available - please just ask
- And just about anything else you can think of!
TYPING, ADMIN & BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
Let us know what you need, bookkeeping, typing, filing, invoicing, reconciling or just helping to collate information for tax time. Whatever it is, we have the experience and are happy to help. We now proudly include a monthly registered accountant health checkup to ensure we keep you on track. See below for for more information on accounting services.
Would you like us to do your shopping for you? We can ensure you enjoy your holiday house/apartment or just relieve you of that weekly chore. Perfect for parties, busy weekends, or if you are on holidays and want to arrive to a stocked fridge. If you are using us regularly, simply organise your vege/supermarket
PRODUCTS FOR SALE
We also now offer products for sale to compliment your clean home, or add to your gift voucher as something tangible to give with the gift of more time!
- DHT gift vouchers, perfect for last minute gift ideas for the person who has everything but needs more time!
- Locally made soy candles & diffusers with fresh scents to spice up your home - OUT OF STOCK will advise when in
- Amazing and reasonably priced microfibres which will amaze when cleaning your stove top, through to your soap scum in the bathroom. Save time, money and no chemicals! And yes, our staff use them too! Range from $10-12 on average!
- Goats milk soaps -OUT OF STOCK will advise when in
- AND BIO Bags – completely bio degradable bags to use around your home and in your kitchen or used to buy your produce at the farmers markets. Made from corn starch, throw into your compost bin & let nature do the rest!
GARDENING & HOME MAINTENANCE SERVICES
We take pride in only sending you the best we can, and our gardener is no different. Ask us for a quote to take care of your gardens to keep them looking great, prepare for a party, or simply manage your lawns. - Tim, Lucas, Mick & Dan!
These services are free to access for our Absolutely fabulous clients.
Please note: This is a FREE service to obtain for our Absolutely Fabulous clients (those with us consistently 12 months or more), but where concierge required on your property, or where external services are engaged, a fee for our time will be invoiced.
- Arranging a tradesman to come to your home
- Organising a dog walker, pet sitter
- Organising your grocery delivery, or maybe arrange a regular fresh fruit/veg delivery for you
- We are are able to send out a police checked employee to your home to open up, and ensure tradesmen are supervised in your home. We can also arrange payment on your behalf once work has been completed.
- If hired to accompany a tradesman, we may engage in light duties such as tidying, wiping benches, making beds while awaiting tradesman to finish.
- Pick up and drop off dry cleaning, or general items
- Drop off car to be serviced & picked up, or arrange to be detailed
- Last minute tasks, such as 'pick up item from A and deliver it to B'. Please note: hourly rate plus petrol may be charged.
- Arranging people to coordinate an event, or locate appropriate trades on your behalf
- Ensuring you can continue working, even though your washing machine has died, we will arrange appliance tradesman & manage access to property by request of client.
BOOKKEEPING FOR SMALL BUSINESS WITH OUR QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
We understand how small business works, and how your day doesn't end just because it's 5pm, so having an accountant who will be contactable in the evening via email makes a huge difference. We have a qualified accountant who works from home and is available to look after you. We also have administrators who will come to your home or office and can scan documents and files to enable our accountant to look after you remotely or we can provide a bookkeeper to work in your office. Let us know how we can take more things off your list so you have more time to work on your business and not in it!
Summary of Services Offered:
- Setting up of, or refining of, current accounting software, processes and internal controls
- Assistance for New Business Startups
- Preparation and lodgment of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll and Superannuation Compliance
- General Data Entry
- Accounts Payable and Receivable maintenance
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow reporting and analysis
- Performance Reporting against industry benchmarks and KPI’s
- Rescue Jobs
- Liaison with Tax Accountant ensuring smooth and cost effective year end reporting and lodgements
- Telephone and email-based support
- Dealing with the ATO on your behalf on matters relating to BAS Agent Services.
- Pick-up and Drop-off service
Results for you:
- Accountant standard financial data and reports with clear supporting documentation and reconciliations
- GST, Payroll & Superannuation compliance
- Up to date reporting and analysis on business performance
- Clear and consistent data entry
- Peace of mind
- Overall reduction of Tax Accountant fees in the long run
REQUIREMENTS: Must have internet based software, or be willing to move to an internet based software provider like XERO, Quickbooks or MYOB online. Email Jenny@donthavetime.com.au for further information on how we can help you regularly or casually.
Administration rates - $70 ph on site (we can come to you and scan receipts), or we log in from our office & work via your cloud access (google drive, cloud based accounting system, gmail, etc) to help with emails, chasing money for your small business, and filing & organising your online documents, ask us for anything else!
Accounting/bookkeeping - $80 ph inc GST
Michelle & Jess are certified BAS agents, and bookkeepers, through to accountants. They will help you take a pile of receipts and get you into a cloud based system to suit your business's needs, and reduce your ongoing stress to enable you to focus on your business and family again!
BAS Agent services are provided by Michelle Louise Anne Doorey, Registered Agent No. 25233819
HOURLY RATES - YES we work per hour so you get the most for your money!
Housekeeping Regular Services
Weekly - $67 inc gst Fortnightly - $70 inc gst
Included in one easy hourly rate:
Housekeeping Organising/Decluttering Gardening Blind/Window Cleaning Administration (2 hr min to site) Packing/Unpack
- Family & environmentally friendly products with exception of Bleach upon request, and Anti Viral Cleaner we use on door handles/switches in your home re: in response to Covid Cleaning requirements.
- All staff are police checked, NDIS & COVID trained, workers compensation covered & public liability insured
- All staff are professionally trained, equipped to take care of the majority of your regular household needs.
- We can include a mix of cleaning, tidying, decluttering, organising, ironing, meal preparation, bed making, washing, folding, window/blind cleaning, gardening services, FOR the one rate ask us how!
- Access to our carpet shampooing service, window cleaning, through to gutter cleaning & gardening at a slightly higher rate - $80 ph inc gst.
- FREE Key safe provided while with us for your key to keep on site at all times
- Individualised job sheets created to suit you, Week A, Week B, or maybe Monday, Wednesday & Friday, with specialised attention in different areas to best maintain your home.
- Job sheets sent via email to you once your job is completed
- Reminder emails/texts & feedback requests to ensure we always better our service to you with your direction!
- Finished service with compostable bin liners – made in Adelaide (small and large bin liners)
- Covid Safe & NDIS Trained employees
AND IF YOU HAVE BEEN WITH US over 12 months – Loyalty is Rewarded
- You have access to Jen and Jess for extra services you may wish us to organise for you – great for organising 3 quotes for a task, or maybe simply advise a trusted service provider in your area (take another thing off your list)
- 2 credits for cancelled services (where would have fallen into last minute category)
- FREE last minute cancellation if you or your family are sick, since COVID appeared, we prefer to keep you and our staff safe - Thank you for being honest!
- Automatic reminders x 2 for Window Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning & Gutter Cleaning.
- 1 hour free TRADE call out. We open up and lock up for you!
- 1 of your friends/family can use us for a casual service for the rate you pay!
Commercial Cleaning – (Limited availability)
$80 inc gst – INC BEFORE & AFTER HOURS (we don’t do weekends)
- Key safe provided
- Completed with Bio Bag Bin Liners
- Job sheets emailed to you
- Bathrooms, bench tops, windows (where accessible) cleaned *or advise and we can organise window clean for more difficult sites
- Covid clean on handles, switches & bin lids
- DHT’s high standard across your office
Our mission is to keep our clients happy by providing them more time to do the things they want to do, less time doing the things they don't want to do at the highest standard possible. While keeping great hard working happy staff through flexible well paid work to enable them to take care of their families needs so they can provide a housekeeping service at an elite level consistently for our clients.
A LITTLE EXTRA NOTE: PLEASE ask DHT initially if we look after your area. If we have somebody within 15-20 min from you, we are happy to take care of you, however if you are further out, we may require a higher minimum hourly commitment or a small travel fee for our staff to take care of you.
Payment terms: An invoice will be sent via email, payment is required before or on day of service. We accept direct deposit OR you can use our credit/debit card payment options (for a small 2% fee), see bottom of our website page (scroll down) for pay account online (or use the top right hand button at the top of our website). 🙂 We also provide discounts for payment of entire invoice within 5 days of invoice date for our ongoing clients! WE prefer not to hold you to an ezidebit system, it's rigid and doesn't allow for flexibility, we believe you will want to stay with us and pay your accounts because you love our service & care about the people you love looking after you!
FOR THOSE NEW TO A HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE, HERE'S AN IDEA OF WHAT YOUR HOME MAY COST YOU USING DHT:
YOU COULDN'T EVEN SWING A CAT
- 1 bathroom, 1- 2 bedrooms, small eat-in kitchen, lounge/laundry, floors = $136 inc
- 1 bathroom cleaned, up to 3 bedrooms, laundry/kitchen/dining & lounge room, floors = $170 inc
THE BRADY BUNCH
- 2 bathrooms, 3-4 bedrooms, laundry/kitchen/dining/family & lounge room, 1 storey = $204 inc or 2 storey = $272 inc
- 3 bathrooms, 3-5 bedrooms, laundry/kitchen/dining/family & lounge room, sitting room, stair case, ** floors – $340 inc.
- Where property is larger than this, multiple stories, please simply request a quote and Jenny or Jess will look after you.
I HAVE 'LOST MY HOUSE', PLEASE FIND IT AGAIN...
This package is for those who do not know where to begin, maybe they have lost access to a room, or maybe their entire house looks like a salvation army drop off zone rather than home! These declutter jobs cannot be quoted without being costly, so instead we were going to provide a starter pack of time.
Please note: Extra charges will apply for any storage items required to be purchased for your items. Please advise if you need this before ordering one of these packages/rates.
- 3 hrs = $210 inc (1 person for 3 hours)
- 6 hrs = $420 inc (often this means 2 people go out for 3 hours)
- 9 hrs = $630 inc (we try to have 3 people for 3 hours on this rate – giving you the most efficient service, fastest way to get on top of a room). We also try to ensure we include within those 3 people an organiser, so as we clean and clear, the organiser is able to put those things you wish to keep in an organised place. Making the process a complete package.
Please note: Decluttering requires you to be home, we need you to advise if you want to keep, throw out, give away or sell an item (recouping some of your declutter costs). The most effective declutters are where people are able to be decisive with what they are willing to let go. Please also be aware that these jobs take a long time, one room can be a 9 hour job! Hence why quoting can be an impossible task, majority of clients declutters revolve around unpacking boxed items and emptying them into piles, cleaning the space & organising items back into that space to provide the most room back for the client. Where items are to be given away, we take straight to our local Salvation Army or local charity store of your choice. We are also fortunate to have a wonderful organisers & declutters as part of our team (Jane, Letka, Arthur & MORE) Great for moving in jobs, or pre-sales declutters, through to setting up a home office, or revising your kitchen!
WE ALSO CAN PACK YOUR ITEMS READY FOR MOVING HOUSE! Sometimes it’s just the kitchen holding people back, let us pack and clean your kitchen for you!
NO JOB IS THE SAME, AND WE CAN CATER TO YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS BY WORKING ON A BY THE HOUR BASED SERVICE, RATES ARE LISTED ABOVE. THIS WAY YOU NEVER NEED TO PAY FOR THINGS YOU DO NOT WANT, AND IF YOUR BUDGET IS TIGHT, WE ARE ABLE TO CREATE JOB SHEETS TO SUIT THEM.
GET A QUOTE NOW
We hire local central coast staff, most often parents/grandparents who are looking for that elusive flexible job between school hours and we do our very best to keep good staff for longer. Hiring employees drives loyalty, and ensures they are taken care of, legislation requires it. So they can focus on taking care of you!
And most importantly, if we sell you 4 hours, we will be there for 4 hours. If we complete your job sheet within that time, we will endeavour to do extras until our 4 hours is complete. Such as making beds, putting washing out, ironing, folding washing, tidying toys, extra cleaning that we may not have done within the job sheet initially.
Ultimately we want to WOW you, not lock you into a service you aren’t happy with! So your feedback is ALWAYS welcome to ensure you get exactly what you want, and ultimately refer us to your friends as you enjoy your weekends again! We guarantee our quality of work, so if you're unhappy with a part of your service, we come back and resolve it!
We're looking for a new team member:
Are you interested in joining the DontHaveTime team?
Hear what our customers have to say about us...
Thank you 'Don't Have Time'!"
Hear what our customers have to say about us...
Thank you "Don't Have Time"!
Text Only: 0413148637
Jenny will arrange to call you back, or text
(as there is no voice mail attached to Jenny’s phone).
FOR GENERAL enquiries/new sales email: email@example.com for fast reply
And email: firstname.lastname@example.org for anything else
IF YOU NEED TO PAY AN INVOICE PLEASE USE THE BUTTON BELOW
Please note that an additional 2% fee will be required if paying online due to credit card fees. If you would like to pay online, please ensure that you add 2% to your total and include this in your final amount. To avoid paying this fee, you are welcome to pay via direct deposit; details for this will be listed on your invoice.
PAYMENT METHODS: DIRECT DEPOSIT OR CASH AND CREDIT CARD
REFUNDS AVAILABLE FOR UNUSED PREPAID HOURS **UNLESS RATE WAS DISCOUNTED DUE TO PREPAYING SERVICES INITIALLY. ALL WORK IS GUARANTEED - THIS MEANS WE ARE HAPPY TO COME BACK AND CORRECT IF IT IS NOT UP TO STANDARD.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
FIRST SERVICE IS TO BE PREPAID, SERVICES AFTER THIS TIME CAN BE PAID ON THE DAY OF THE SERVICE VIA CASH/CARD PAYMENT ONLINE, OR UP TO 5 DAYS PAYMENT TERMS WITHOUT INTEREST OR SUSPENSION. AFTER 14 DAYS A 15% INTEREST FEE ON DEBT WILL APPLY AND CHARGE MONTHLY AND WE DO NOT ENJOY BUT MAY NEED TO SUSPEND SERVICES.