Three easy ways to get in touch
WHY USE US
We are a small Central Coast business, dedicated to looking after you! We have caring, meticulous, efficient staff who can look after the majority of your household & small business needs to give you back the TIME you desperately seek.
Maybe you moved in 3 weeks ago, but still have boxes to unpack, or you simply fear tax time, and all that filing or bookwork is looking most ominous. Maybe your backyard looks like a jungle, with a short run way to the clothes line? Maybe all you need is a cleaner, or would you love a full housekeeping service.
DontHaveTime can help with it all. AND we just won WOMO’s 2018 award, our 7th award in 7 years!
We are fully insured, fully equipped using environmentally friendly techniques & products to ensure safe for those with allergies & little people or four legged friends. This environmental ethic & care also pushes our determination to leave as minimal footprint throughout our business, to relining bins with completely bio degradable liners!
We are only a small business, so please know we really do care about every job we look after!
ONE DEDICATED AND AMAZING TEAM
Our DHT team is DHT trained, DHT equipped, police checked and passionate about attending to your needs.
- Housekeeping services
- Gardening/home maintenance
- Account Keeping & Admin services
- Organising trades, through to opening up your home & managing this while you work or relax.
A LOCAL FAMILY, A LOCAL BUSINESS
We are a family-orientated Central Coast business. We know our staff well & they feel like extended family. We do not know how to do it any differently. We created DHT around our children & understand how hard balancing work, kids & home can be. So Donthavetime was born.
TIME is precious, let us help you find more of it.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HOME AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Rest assured that all of our cleaning products are family and environmentally friendly. If you have an allergy, we will accommodate you, and we always ask permission if we feel bleach needs to be used to whiten grout in the bathroom where regular cleaning has failed. Our desire to further reduce our foot print flows through to your finishing touches, and subsequently we have also now become a Biobag distributor!
All our cleaning products are family & environment friendly and our employees are police checked, DHT trained, DHT equipped & insured to look after you and your home.
- General cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Oven cleaning
- Polishing shoes
- Making beds
- Fridge cleaning
- Vacuuming and washing floors
- Drop your car to the mechanic
- Open up for tradesmen, lock up upon completion
- Or just getting down and dirty: cleaning under, around, behind & inside those things you never find time to do.
- De-cluttering and organising your home
- Hanging out laundry, wash, dry & fold
- Pick up your dry cleaning, or simply dropping off.
- Unpacking after a move or help packing for a move
- Preparing house for a party
- Regular weekly & fortnightly cleans
- One-off Spring Cleans – casual rates
- Holiday rental cleans (Clean up, clear fridge, putting the rubbish out etc.)
- Concierge services available – please just ask
- And just about anything else you can think of!
TYPING, ADMIN & BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
Let us know what you need, bookkeeping, typing, filing, invoicing, reconciling or just helping to collate information for tax time. Whatever it is, we have the experience and are happy to help. We now proudly include a monthly registered accountant health checkup to ensure we keep you on track. See below for for more information on accounting services.
Would you like us to do your shopping for you? We can ensure you enjoy your holiday house/apartment or just relieve you of that weekly chore. Perfect for parties, busy weekends, or if you are on holidays and want to arrive to a stocked fridge.
PRODUCTS FOR SALE
We also now offer products for sale to compliment your clean home, or add to your gift voucher as something tangible to give with the gift of more time!
- DHT gift vouchers, perfect for last minute gift ideas for the person who has everything but needs more time!
- Locally made soy candles & diffusers with fresh scents to spice up your home
- Amazing and reasonably priced microfibres which will amaze when cleaning your stove top, through to your soap scum in the bathroom. Save time, money and no chemicals! And yes, our staff use them too! Range from $10-12 on average!
- Eco friendly products to reduce your footprint, such as timber dish brushes, through to cleaning products that will not scar the environment while you clean!
- Goats milk soaps from a Tamworth Goat farm, yum yum! They smell and feel great!
- AND BIO Bags – completely bio degradable bags to use around your home and in your kitchen or used to buy your produce at the farmers markets. Made from corn starch, throw into your compost bin & let nature do the rest!
These services are free to access for our regular clients.
Please note: This is a FREE service to obtain, but where concierge required on your property, or where external services are engaged, a fee for our time will be invoiced.
- Arranging a tradesman to come to your home
- Organising a dog walker, pet sitter
- Organising your grocery delivery, or maybe arrange a regular fresh fruit/veg delivery for you
- We are are able to send out a police checked employee to your home to open up, and ensure tradesmen are supervised in your home. We can also arrange payment on your behalf once work has been completed.
- If hired to accompany a tradesman, we may engage in light duties such as tidying, wiping benches, making beds while awaiting tradesman to finish.
- Pick up and drop off dry cleaning, or general items
- Drop off car to be serviced & picked up, or arrange to be detailed
- Last minute tasks, such as ‘pick up item from A and deliver it to B’. Please note: hourly rate plus petrol may be charged.
- Arranging people to coordinate an event, or locate appropriate trades on your behalf
- Ensuring you can continue working, even though your washing machine has died, we will arrange appliance tradesman & manage access to property by request of client.
BOOKKEEPING FOR SMALL BUSINESS WITH OUR QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
We understand how small business works, and how your day doesn’t end just because it’s 5pm, so having an accountant who will be contactable in the evening via email makes a huge difference. We have a qualified accountant who works from home and is available to look after you. We also have administrators who will come to your home or office and can scan documents and files to enable our accountant to look after you remotely or we can provide a bookkeeper to work in your office. Let us know how we can take more things off your list so you have more time to work on your business and not in it!
Summary of Services Offered:
- Setting up of, or refining of, current accounting software, processes and internal controls
- Assistance for New Business Startups
- Preparation and lodgment of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll and Superannuation Compliance
- General Data Entry
- Accounts Payable and Receivable maintenance
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow reporting and analysis
- Performance Reporting against industry benchmarks and KPI’s
- Rescue Jobs
- Liaison with Tax Accountant ensuring smooth and cost effective year end reporting and lodgements
- Telephone and email-based support
- Dealing with the ATO on your behalf on matters relating to BAS Agent Services.
- Pick-up and Drop-off service
Results for you:
- Accountant standard financial data and reports with clear supporting documentation and reconciliations
- GST, Payroll & Superannuation compliance
- Up to date reporting and analysis on business performance
- Clear and consistent data entry
- Peace of mind
- Overall reduction of Tax Accountant fees in the long run
REQUIREMENTS: Must have internet based software, or be willing to move to an internet based software provider like XERO, Quickbooks or MYOB online. Email Jenny@donthavetime.com.au for further information on how we can help you regularly or casually.
Administration rates – $55 ph on site, $50 ph via cloud based program – (scanning documents & filing on site)
Accounting/bookkeeping – $70 ph inc GST
BAS Agent services are provided by Michelle Louise Anne Doorey, Registered Agent No. 25233819
- Weekly housekeeping – $53 ph (min 2hours).
- Fortnightly housekeeping – $55 ph (min 2 hours).
- Gardening/Maintenance services – $55 ph OR at your regular housekeeping rate if a regular client.
- Last Minute Casual – $75.00 ph (min 2 hour) – that’s anything that isn’t weekly or fortnightly.
- Move out clean – $75 ph or $55 ph for regular clients.
- Accounting services $70 ph.
- Administration services $55 ph (on site – min 2 hour booking).
- Commercial cleaning – please request a quote & a site visit.
- For decluttering & organising – $60 ph – there may be additional charges for rubbish removal & storage purchased to sort, store & organise your items. Please Note: this is a service we feel every home should use twice a year!
All prices are GST inclusive. Weekly and fortnightly housekeeping includes a text reminder a day before your service.
NOTE: PLEASE ask DHT initially if we look after your area. If we have somebody within 15-20 min from you, we are happy to take care of you, however if you are further out, we may require a higher minimum hourly commitment or a small travel fee for our staff to take care of you.
NOTE: We are happy to provide quotes obligation free!
For Weekly & Fortnightly new clients, we DO NOT require you to sign a direct debit form with ezidebit (we let you manage that side of things), but a small establishment fee of $80 inc GST will be invoiced to you with your initial invoice. This reimburses our team for their time collating photos, time on site/phone, along with creation of your personal folder, job sheets specific to you, and entering your details into our systems. It also includes key management if required, providing your property with a key safe while you use our services. We have also added to your service, a friendly reminder text for the day before your service, ensuring you know when we will be taking care of you, so you can get excited or arrange that coffee date you have been meaning to do.
Payment terms: An invoice will be sent via email, payment is required before or on day of service. We accept direct deposit OR you can use our credit/debit card payment options (for a small 2% fee), see bottom of our website page (scroll down) for pay account online (or use the top right hand button at the top of our website). 🙂
FOR THOSE NEW TO A HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE, HERE’S AN IDEA OF WHAT YOUR HOME MAY COST YOU:
YOU COULDN’T EVEN SWING A CAT
- 1 bathroom, 1- 2 bedrooms, small eat-in kitchen, lounge/laundry, floors – $106 inc
- 1 bathroom cleaned, up to 3 bedrooms, laundry/kitchen/dining & lounge room, floors = $159 inc
THE BRADY BUNCH
- 2 bathrooms, 3-4 bedrooms, laundry/kitchen/dining/family & lounge room, 1 storey = $170 inc or 2 storey = $220 inc
- 3 bathrooms, 3-5 bedrooms, laundry/kitchen/dining/family & lounge room, sitting room, stair case, ** floors – $250 inc.
- Where property is larger than this, multiple stories, please simply request a quote and Jenny or Jess will look after you.
I HAVE ‘LOST MY HOUSE’, PLEASE FIND IT AGAIN…
This package is for those who do not know where to begin, maybe they have lost access to a room, or maybe their entire house looks like a salvation army drop off zone rather than home! These declutter jobs cannot be quoted without being costly, so instead we were going to provide a starter pack of time.
Please note: Extra charges will apply for any storage items required to be purchased for your items. Please advise if you need this before ordering one of these packages/rates.
- 3 hrs = $195 inc (1 person for 3 hours)
- 6 hrs = $390 inc (often this means 2 people go out for 3 hours)
- 9 hrs = $585 inc (we try to have 3 people for 3 hours on this rate – giving you the most efficient service, fastest way to get on top of a room). We also try to ensure we include within those 3 people an organiser, so as we clean and clear, the organiser is able to put those things you wish to keep in an organised place. Making the process a complete package.
Please note: Decluttering requires you to be home, we need you to advise if you want to keep, throw out, give away or sell an item (recouping some of your declutter costs). The most effective declutters are where people are able to be decisive with what they are willing to let go. Please also be aware that these jobs take a long time, one room can be a 9 hour job! Hence why quoting can be an impossible task, majority of clients declutters revolve around unpacking boxed items and emptying them into piles, cleaning the space & organising items back into that space to provide the most room back for the client. Where items are to be given away, we take straight to our local Salvation Army or local charity store of your choice. We are also fortunate to have a wonderful organiser as part of our team. Great for moving in jobs, or pre-sales declutters, through to setting up a home office, or revising your kitchen!
WE ALSO CAN PACK YOUR ITEMS READY FOR MOVING HOUSE! Sometimes it’s just the kitchen holding people back, let us pack and clean your kitchen for you!
NO JOB IS THE SAME, AND WE CAN CATER TO YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS BY WORKING ON A BY THE HOUR BASED SERVICE, RATES ARE LISTED ABOVE. THIS WAY YOU NEVER NEED TO PAY FOR THINGS YOU DO NOT WANT, AND IF YOUR BUDGET IS TIGHT, WE ARE ABLE TO CREATE JOB SHEETS TO SUIT THEM.
GET A QUOTE NOW
We hire local staff, most often mums who are looking for that elusive flexible job between school hours and we do our very best to keep good staff for longer. Hiring employees drives loyalty, and ensures they are taken care of, legislation requires it. So they can focus on taking care of you!
And most importantly, if we sell you 4 hours, we will be there for 4 hours. If we complete your job sheet within that time, we will endeavour to do extras until our 4 hours is complete. Such as making beds, putting washing out, ironing, folding washing, tidying toys, extra cleaning that we may not have done within the job sheet initially.
Ultimately we want to WOW you, not lock you into a service you aren’t happy with! So your feedback is ALWAYS welcome to ensure you get exactly what you want, and ultimately refer us to your friends as you enjoy your weekends again! We guarantee our quality of work, so if you’re unhappy with a part of your service, we come back and resolve it!
Hear what our customers have to say about us…
Thank you ‘Don’t Have Time’!”
Hear what our customers have to say about us…
Thank you “Don’t Have Time”!
We want to make it so easy to look after you, get in touch through our contact forms, OR email email@example.com (both Jenny & Jess manage this email). Or if you would prefer, email Jenny (Sales) Or Jess (Bookings) directly.
IF YOU NEED TO PAY AN INVOICE PLEASE USE THE BUTTON BELOW
Please note that an additional 2% fee will be required if paying online due to credit card fees. If you would like to pay online, please ensure that you add 2% to your total and include this in your final amount. To avoid paying this fee, you are welcome to pay via direct deposit; details for this will be listed on your invoice.
PAYMENT METHODS: DIRECT DEPOSIT OR CASH AND CREDIT CARD
REFUNDS AVAILABLE FOR UNUSED PREPAID HOURS **UNLESS RATE WAS DISCOUNTED DUE TO PREPAYING SERVICES INITIALLY. ALL WORK IS GUARANTEED – THIS MEANS WE ARE HAPPY TO COME BACK AND CORRECT IF IT IS NOT UP TO STANDARD.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
FIRST SERVICE IS TO BE PREPAID, SERVICES AFTER THIS TIME CAN BE PAID ON THE DAY OF THE SERVICE VIA CASH/CARD PAYMENT ONLINE, OR UP TO 5 DAYS PAYMENT TERMS WITHOUT INTEREST OR SUSPENSION. AFTER 14 DAYS A 15% INTEREST FEE ON DEBT WILL APPLY AND CHARGE MONTHLY AND WE DO NOT ENJOY BUT MAY NEED TO SUSPEND SERVICES.