Residential and Commercial Cleaning
All our cleaning products are family & environment friendly and our employees are police checked, DHT trained, DHT equipped & insured to look after you and your home.
- General cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Oven cleaning
- Polishing shoes
- Making beds
- Meal Preparation/Cooking a meal
- Fridge cleaning
- Vacuuming and washing floors
- Drop your car to the mechanic
- Open up for tradesmen, lock up upon completion
- Or just getting down and dirty: cleaning under, around, behind & inside those things you never find time to do.
- De-cluttering and organising your home
- Hanging out laundry, wash, dry & fold
- Pick up your dry cleaning, or simply dropping off.
- Unpacking after a move or help packing for a move
- Preparing house for a party
- Regular weekly & fortnightly cleans
- One-off Spring Cleans - casual rates
- Holiday rental cleans (Clean up, clear fridge, putting the rubbish out etc.)
- Concierge services available - please just ask
And just about anything else you can think of!
Organise your Paperwork and Books
Typing, Admin & Bookkeeping Services
Bookkeeping for small business with our qualified accountant
We understand how small business works, and how your day doesn't end just because it's 5pm, so having an accountant who will be contactable in the evening via email makes a huge difference. We have a qualified accountant who works from home and is available to look after you. We also have administrators who will come to your home or office and can scan documents and files to enable our accountant to look after you remotely or we can provide a bookkeeper to work in your office. Let us know how we can take more things off your list so you have more time to work on your business and not in it!
Summary of Services Offered:
- Setting up of, or refining of, current accounting software, processes and internal controls
- Assistance for New Business Startups
- Preparation and lodgment of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll and Superannuation Compliance
- General Data Entry
- Accounts Payable and Receivable maintenance
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow reporting and analysis
- Performance Reporting against industry benchmarks and KPI’s
- Rescue Jobs
- Liaison with Tax Accountant ensuring smooth and cost effective year end reporting and lodgements
- Telephone and email-based support
- Dealing with the ATO on your behalf on matters relating to BAS Agent Services.
- Pick-up and Drop-off service
Results for you:
- Accountant standard financial data and reports with clear supporting documentation and reconciliations
- GST, Payroll & Superannuation compliance
- Up to date reporting and analysis on business performance
- Clear and consistent data entry
- Peace of mind
- Overall reduction of Tax Accountant fees in the long run
REQUIREMENTS: Must have internet based software, or be willing to move to an internet based software provider like XERO, Quickbooks or MYOB online. Email Jenny@donthavetime.com.au for further information on how we can help you regularly or casually.
Michelle & Jess are certified BAS agents, and bookkeepers, through to accountants. They will help you take a pile of receipts and get you into a cloud based system to suit your business's needs, and reduce your ongoing stress to enable you to focus on your business and family again!
BAS Agent services are provided by Michelle Louise Anne Doorey, Registered Agent No. 25233819
Day-to-day Living or Holidays & Events
Taking care of your house and garden
Gardening & Home Maintenance Services
Trained and Certified
Flood Restoration Services
FLOOD RESTORATION – Mid North & Central Coast NSW
Certified IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technician – Lucas White of DontHaveTime
Our task is to return a property specifically it’s structures to it’s pre-flood state.
Sadly this isn’t a surprise make over, but what we can do is restore the original moisture levels of your home prior to the flood/water damage incurred in the fastest possible time in order to avoid secondary damage and/or virus’s/mould spreading through your home & causing you to become sick despite removal of flooded items.
When are we engaged?
Either after your insurance company has been contacted & initial trades remove furniture/general items from home/office OR where you do not have flood insurance we will:
- Clear contaminated material such as carpet, plasterboard, chipboard (includes flood debris/silt) where Category 3 flood/sewage/black water OR as instructed by your insurance company
- Where not Category 3 water (water pipe burst), we can extract water from your carpets instead
- After any further cleaning required, a *Biocide is applied
- Prepare a plan for drying home or office to pre flood moisture levels
- Coordinate equipment delivery, and management of
- Compilation and analysis of daily moisture readings to get your home ready for restoration works with your builder contractor/insurance company
- Once drying is complete, the building can then be handed over to construction/insurance companies for restoration.
*Biocide is essential to remove/kill these virus’s and bacteria that commonly appear/grow after Category 3 water is exposed to your home.
- Gram positive bacteria(eg Bacillus Subtillus, Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Gram-negative bacteria(eg Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas aeroginosa)
- Moulds and Yeasts(eg Aspergillus Niger)
- Viruses(eg Newcastle Disease Virus)
We have 10 years of previous experience in the cleaning industry on the Central Coast (where we are still servicing), and are personally based on the Mid North Coast of NSW, so understand first hand the need to get you back into your own home as soon as possible. Our community has experienced so many disasters over the past 3 years, and what’s resulted is a resilient and caring community that we are keen to get back on it’s feet again.
Please email/text/phone WHERE & What we are cleaning up for you: email@example.com or 0468331250 and speak to Lucas.
Please see specials via our
& our offers on
Allow your days to run smoothly
These services are free to access for our Absolutely fabulous clients.
Please note: This is a FREE service to obtain for our Absolutely Fabulous clients (those with us consistently 12 months or more), but where concierge required on your property, or where external services are engaged, a fee for our time will be invoiced.
- Arranging a tradesman to come to your home
- Organising a dog walker, pet sitter
- Organising your grocery delivery, or maybe arrange a regular fresh fruit/veg delivery for you
- We are are able to send out a police checked employee to your home to open up, and ensure tradesmen are supervised in your home. We can also arrange payment on your behalf once work has been completed.
- If hired to accompany a tradesman, we may engage in light duties such as tidying, wiping benches, making beds while awaiting tradesman to finish.
- Pick up and drop off dry cleaning, or general items
- Drop off car to be serviced & picked up, or arrange to be detailed
- Last minute tasks, such as 'pick up item from A and deliver it to B'. Please note: hourly rate plus petrol may be charged.
- Arranging people to coordinate an event, or locate appropriate trades on your behalf
- Ensuring you can continue working, even though your washing machine has died, we will arrange appliance tradesman & manage access to property by request of client.